- Put Biden in all the debates
- NYT Mathematically Challenged
- Rising Inequality And Luck
- If You Can Keep It
Unraveling Started By Ronald Reagan Continues
"“To get the kind of representation you need in Washington (n.b. to promote "free trade" and offshoring jobs) costs a ton of money. The domestic corporations just don’t have access to the kind of money that the multinationals do. Many domestic companies pay corporate taxes at a rate five, six, seven, eight times higher than the international companies. Some of the internationals don’t pay any taxes at all. The domestic companies get no comparable break whatsoever. That’s just wrong. It’s morally and ethically wrong. Congress takes care of the people who take care of them. It’s as simple as that.”
- The 1971 Powell Memo In Action Undercutting Democracy
Million Americans Can Not Find Enough Food
Mrs. Romney Takes Enough Time Off From Dressage To Make Sure Everyone Knows How Well Her Husband Treats 53% Of His Fellow Citizens
- Did Obama throw the election away?
- End our Foreign Wars
- Romney Sets New Personal Best for Faking Empathy
- To summarize, then, the true Romney plan is to create an economic boom through the sheer power of Mr. Romney’s personal awesomeness.