I have written several parodies and am hosting one by a friend. (see my other poetry)
For each song there are two versions: one by a professional freelancer and one by me. The versions I sang are marked "PES." You can download any of these by right clicking on the file name, or you can listen to them on Spotify or buy them on Itunes.
See also my love songs.
- A parody of Carole King's I Felt The Earth Move Under My Feet.
My freelancer sings I Felt The Cat Move Under My Feet.
Lyrics here for I Felt The Cat Move Under My Feet.
PES I Felt The Cat Move Under My Feet.
- A parody by Robert Malchman of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody called Trumpsonian Crapsody.
- A parody of Roger Miller's Kansas City Star which I call Cupertino Star.
- A parody of Has Anybody Seen My Gal which I call Six-Foot Whoo
PES Six-Foot Whoo
- A genre parody of the blues,
My freelancer sings Farmers' Market Blues
PES Farmers' Market Blues
- The freelancers' version of Roger Millers' King of the Road: King of the Keys
PES King of the Keys
- A Combined Love Song and Parody
PES Your Hand Upon My Knee
To the tune of Tom Lehrer's Vatican Rag